Antony and Cleopatra
Act II, Scene 4
The same. A street.
[Enter LEPIDUS, MECAENAS, and AGRIPPA]
- Lepidus. Trouble yourselves no further: pray you, hasten
Your generals after.
- Agrippa. Sir, Mark Antony
Will e'en but kiss Octavia, and we'll follow.
- Lepidus. Till I shall see you in your soldier's dress,
Which will become you both, farewell.
- Mecaenas. We shall,
As I conceive the journey, be at the Mount
Before you, Lepidus.
- Lepidus. Your way is shorter;
My purposes do draw me much about:
You'll win two days upon me.
- Mecaenas. [with Agrippa] Sir, good success!